NordFX binary cashback available

We are extremely happy to announce Binary NordFX as the newest broker at Cashbackcloud.   Introduction NordFX was established in 2008. They hold licences to provide financial services. They’re regulated by CySEC, FSC and SEBI. NordFX was registered in Mauritius. NordFX holds over 1,000,000 accounts currently and keeps expanding its global presence. Special information: Minimum …

Continue reading

Tickmill UK forex cashback available

We are extremely happy to announce Tickmill UK as the newest broker at Cashbackcloud.   Introduction Tickmill is a trading name of Tmill UK Limited which is regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).  Tickmill is the trading name of Tickmill Ltd as well, regulated by the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill is a broker …

Continue reading

Orbex forex cashback available

We are extremely happy to announce Orbex as the newest broker at Cashbackcloud.   Introduction Orbex is a fully licensed and EU regulated (CySEC, License Number 124/10) broker. World class customer service, including 24/5 live chat. One hour response time for support and sales requests. Fast and reliable execution. ECN accounts and multiple asset trading. …

Continue reading

HotOption binary cashback available!

We are extremely happy to announce HotOption as the newest broker at Cashbackcloud.   Introduction HotOption was founded in 2012, and now they operate in more than 80 countries around the world. As a result of their success, HotOption is nominated as “The Fastest Growing Broker of the Year” according to The European magazine. HotOption is registered in …

Continue reading

Cashback raise from March and site improvements

Major improvement in our cashback offers With the start of 2016, we implemented a unique cashback system on the market. We had high hopes that our users would benefit the most of it. The idea behind it was to offer a competitive base cashback rate up to 75%. Plus the remaining 25% could have been …

Continue reading

Explaining the Introduction of Withdrawal Fees

We’re working on a few changes in our system, and unfortunately, implementing withdrawal fees on several ewallets (3,5% on Skrill and Neteller withdrawals from 1st of February, 2017) is one of them.We’ve made this post so you guys can understand what are the reasons behind these quite uncomfortable changes. However, you don’t have to worry, because we’ve been …

Continue reading